Transfer Marker La Pajarita 20 ml.
The Transfer Marker marker allows you to transfer all kinds of laser-printed images to porous surfaces such as paper, fabric, wood, cork, terracotta, etc.
The marker format allows us to make transfers very easily and quickly by direct application.
Remember to use images or photographs printed in laser, and if it contains texts, always with a mirror effect.
1. Transfers on wood: Decorate your furniture with transfers.
2. Make a template with images to paint later.
3. Transfers on fabric: Transfer on a textile element and fix the result with Medium Textil.
Step by Step:
1. Place and fix the printed image well on the surface where you want to transfer.
2. Pass the marker over the back of the printed sheet, with a single load of product will be enough, until the impression is visible.
3. Next, before the product dries, rub the entire image with a flat surface, such as a wooden stick, to ensure ink transfer.
4. Next, remove the paper.
5. Varnish later if you want to protect the transfer.
1º Make sure that the image to be transferred is laser printed, both in color and in black and white, being possible to make superimpositions of different images.
If the image to be transferred contains texts, take care to print it with a mirror effect (reflected image).
2nd To transfer onto fabric, wash the fabric first to remove the sizing if it is new.
Once the image has been transferred, apply a protective layer of textile medium over it as a varnish and fix it with an iron without steam for 5 minutes on the back of the garment, or in the oven at 150º C for 8 minutes.
In this way, the garment can be machine washed at 40 ° C.
3rd If the surface to be transferred is painted, be sure to apply a protective varnish and let it dry completely for about a week before transferring images.
4º Use in ventilated places. Close the pen tightly and store in an upright position to avoid liquid leaks.