Set Vallejo Model Color 8 u. (17 ml.) Red Army Scout 1943-45
Includes an Alpine Miniature Figure.
The third set in the collection includes an exclusive figure in resin, scale 1/35 by Alpine Miniatures, sculpted for Vallejo by Taesung Harmms.
The figure represents a Red Army soldier, in a reconnaissance unit, and wears the standard late-war army uniform, as well as the “Amoeba” type camouflage smock, which was characteristic for these units.
8 x 17 ml / 0.57 fl oz + Alpine Miniature
70.845 Sunny Skin Tone
70.929 Light Brown
70.984 Flat Brown
70.880 Khaki Grey
70.924 Russ. Uniform WWII
70.741 Camouflage SS Dark Black Green
70.822 German Camouflage Black Brown
• A base color for painting Red Army uniforms.
• A base color for the “Amoeba” camouflage.
• A base color for the “Amoeba” camouflage spots.
• Two colors for shading any of the base colors.
• Two colors for highlighting any of the base colors.
• Two colors for painting the leather boots.