AK524 Bundeswehr – Modern German Army in Scale.
Bilingual English and German. 184 pages. Semi-hard cover.
This book is entirely dedicated to Bundeswehr models and we will be able to discover different techniques to achieve hyper-realistic finishes throughout the book.
The German army has always been an icon for modelers around the world. Of course, WWII models have a huge following and have been the darling of the industry for decades, partly because the major Asian brands have covered almost all the vehicles that operated during WWII and due to the abundance of existing historical documentation for modelers.
Bundeswehr vehicles have been less popular with modelers and some variants could only be made from resin kits or by complex conversions.
Everything evolves, and in recent years (since the late 1990s) the biggest brands have devoted more and more resources to the development of scale models of various operational Bundeswehr vehicles.
The interest of fans in modern tanks has also fueled this model variant, which now occupies an increasingly important place.
- BOXER MRAV by/por WITOLD SOCHA
- FUG 2.5T & VW T3 by/por JIASHENG WU
- BANDVAGN BV 206S by/por ŁUKASZ ORCZYC-MUSIAŁEK
- LKW GL. LEICHT WOLF by/por ABILIO PIÑEIRO GRAJERA
- SPPZ 2 LUCHS by/por RICK LAWLER
- LEOPARD 2A7 by/por ALEX CLARK
- BERGEPANZER 2A2 by/por RICK LAWLER
- SCHULPANZER LEOPARD 1 by/por KRISTOF PULINCKX
- WIESEL 1A1 TOW by/por KRISTOF PULINCKX
- LGS FENNEK by/por SVEN YOUNG
- BRÜCKENLEGEPANZER M48A2 by/por KREANGKRAI PAOJINDA
- FLAKPANZER GEPARD A2 by/por JAFFE LAM
- LEOPARD 2A5 by/por KREANGKRAI PAOJINDA